RALLIES IN IRELAND; POET PAULA MEEHAN SPEAKS

Friday, March 18, 2011

Tours Galore

Sunshine and high temperatures mean one thing: tours. On days like these our campus is flooded with students, only half of which actually go here.  Springtime is prime time to show off our school to potential freshmen. The trees are in bloom, the birds are singing, and everybody is outside being active... or suntanning. Seeing tour groups always bring back memories: traveling the coast, judging every school, and not having the faintest idea of where I would end up. Now when I see the herds of kids I want to tell them to come join me and my happiness. Follow my footsteps, come to Wake, work at the Press, love life. 
Pink trees + Green grass + Blue sky = Better than the brochure 

Speaking of tours, our own Women's Anthology Tour is making progress every day! Not too long after the products of Wake admission tours adjust to college life next fall, we will be producing a tour of our own. After all, everybody loves tours.   
 -Maura

No comments:

Post a Comment